PISCINE GLENMORE / GLENMORE POOL R»GLEMENTATION / RULES AND REGULATIONS
Users agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the Glenmore pool Association and any amendments which may be enacted hereafter.
1. Children 5 and under as well as non-swimmers ages 6 to 8 must be accompanied and remain within armís reach of the person in charge at all times.
2. Children under 12 must be accompanied on pool grounds.
3. The person who accompanies a child under 12 years old must be at least 14 years old.
4. The wading pool is reserved to children 6 years and under. Children must be accompanied in the wading pool area at all times.
5. Children who are not toilet trained must wear a water diaper.
6. Swimming is prohibited to anyone suffering from skin lesions and/or a contagious/infectious disease.
7. All patrons must shower before each activity.
8. No running on deck.
9. No diving in the shallow end of the pool.
10. No pushing, dunking or rough housing on deck or in the pool.
11. Somersaults and back or inward dives are prohibited.
12. Breath holding or voluntary hyperventilation for prolonged underwater swimming is prohibited.
13. Water toys are only permitted at designated times and must remain in the shallow end of the pool.
14. No glass containers are permitted on pool grounds or in the locker rooms.
15. Food and refreshments may be consumed in the designated area.
16. Smoking as well as the consumption of drugs and alcohol on pool grounds is prohibited.
17. Animals are prohibited on pool grounds.
These regulations apply to all users. If necessary, lifeguards on duty may choose to apply additional rules. Offenders may be expelled from the pool.
MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF SWIMMERS: 409